Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It is a few hours before midnight, and I am at last free to write...my friend has not been able to appear online for a few days now...so, I resorted to state my piece here...my dog, Romi, has grown accustomed to my late night scribblings and had bid me goodnight, and she is fast asleep on my bed...in my years, I have been called upon by several gentlemen, but there is one person who occupies my thoughts--even though we have only known each other for a few days, he is more dear to me than the man who has asked my hand in marriage a year ago...I only accepted my fate to please my friends and family, and sadly, I knew back then that I had a duty to obey...but, to my dearest...I ache for a love that burns like fire and moonlight...I speak with him in my mind and in my heart if he only existed outside of them...goodnight sweetheart...dream of me as I dream of you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home